We are getting a few questions and concerns regarding whether or not we will be opening as scheduled so I thought I would address that here. Yes, we are planning to open as usual! We have a little less than 8 weeks till Opener and we have started to prepare. Right now, we have 2-3ft of snow on the ground, but with temperatures forecasted to reach the mid 50's this week we should see some of that snow melt away. The lake still has a pretty thick ice layer but we are starting to see it crack as DWP is now releasing water through the aqueduct. Once the cracks form, wind and warmth will start breaking it up. It's ok to keep your fingers crossed though, we have some work ahead of us!
Of course with weather comes uncertainty and lots of variables so we will do our best to keep you updated.